Friday, July 16, 2010

Believe In ME :-)



Wipe the tears rolling down my eyes,

Grab my hand when I’ve broken all ties.

Be my source of joy and laughter,

Know what my soul seeks after.


Search my eyes and find my pain

Ignore my anger and count it vain

Embrace me without asking for a reason

Love me the same in every season


Believe my dreams and help me fly

Allow my wings to flutter with pride

Ignite my fire and watch me sparkle

Trust my life, though it is a gamble.


- Veronica Angela John

2 comments:

Manish Dugar said...

this one's among my favorites, how boldly written, like a writing by a princess, 'Come take me my prince charming, but before that Believe in ME'.. its got a tint of subtleness to it too, "Believe my dreams and help me fly.", good stuff!

LoveUZindagi said...

awesome again..I' ll follow ur poems more often now :)

Contributors